At Avon Estates we work hard to provide a service that minimises void periods and make the most of your investment.
We offer several different packages to suit the needs of any landlords however a raft of new legislation has recently been introduced and more is to follow so many of our landlords with the new regulations and paperwork have chosen a fully managed service.
Tenant Find Only
- 'e Property File' which allows Landlord and tenants access to all aspects of the property including maintenance, accounts, safety certificates, Tenancy periods, Inspection information and viewing feedback before a tenant is chosen.
- We do all the marketing to find a tenant. Advertise on the main property portals Rigthmove, Zoopla etc. Property Particulars including a floorplan. Extensive database. High Street office.
- All accompanied viewings
- Provide an 'Assured Short-hold Tenancy' agreement
- Rental Pack at the beginning of the tenancy that provides the tenant with all the documents that is required by law.
- Lodge the deposit with the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme, Government backed) within 14 days of the start of the tenancy.
- Notify details of the tenancy to gas, electricity and water suppliers and the local council.
In addition to the Tenant find only;
- Collection of the monthly rent
- A monthly statement
- Yearly financial statement at the end of March for the yearly income and expenditure for tax purposes
In addition to the tenant find and rent collection;
- Inspections every four months
- Maintenance issues
- Remind you and arrange if required and annual checks and certificates.
- Rent reviews
Premium Fully Managed
In addition to all of the above;
- Full inventory
- Annual gas saftey
A lot of our competitors charge the 'Set Up' at the start of each tenancy however at Avon Estates we only charge at the beginning of your very first very tenancy. The management fee will also only be charged while the property is occupied.
Menu of Inventories
- A simple video tour to show the condition for £50 plus VAT
- A full written report with embedded photos for £150 plus VAT.
We are able to hold a float of £250.00 for each landlord for unforeseen and emergency repairs.